Python is a general-purpose, high-level interpreted language with easy syntax and dynamic semantics, created by Guido Van Rossum in 1989. With the rise of Data Analysis and Visualization, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Python has come into the spotlight because it makes the work much more productive and easy.
It is the world's highest developing as well as the most popular programming language, not just with software engineers, but also with mathematicians, data analysts, scientists, accountants, networking engineers, and also kids.
As a result, people from diverse disciplines use Python for a variety of different tasks.
If you frequently have to do recurring tasks, such as replication of files and folders, renaming them, uploading them to a server, you can effortlessly compose a Python script to automate every part of that task and save your time, and that's just a single case.
If you constantly have to work with excel spreadsheets, PDF's you can automate each and every one of that with Python. So you don't really have to be a software developer to make use of Python, you might be an accountant, a mathematician, or a scientist, and apply Python to make life easier.
You can also utilize Python to create web, mobile and desktop applications as well as software testing or even hacking. Thus Python is a versatile language. Python makes many trivial things very easy by a simple yet great syntax.
Technically all the things a programmer does with Python can be done using other programming languages, however, Python's ease and elegance have made the language develop more than other programming languages. Thus it is the number one language employers are looking for. Therefore whether you are a programmer or an absolute beginner, learning Python bring in plenty of job opportunities.
a) Variables, data types and operators: Helps you understand data and the different data types that you can use such as numeric, lists etc., naming data and performing operations which can help you to obtain logic for simple addition and subtraction and so on.
b) Arrays: Used to store data in a structured manner.
c) Flow Control: Understand the working and how you can manipulate it using loops such as the for loop, while loop and conditions which are the if-else statements.
d) Methods: Basically learn methods used to perform certain functions which can be as simple as adding numbers to perform the most complex work that you can think of.
e) File Handling: Learn to read data from files and write data to the files.
f) OOPs: Helps understanding classes, objects and its importance.
g) Practice Programming: Practicing programming is what makes one better at it.
Here are some of the fields that everybody wants to get into and it is clearly one of the jobs that looks like it would have a long life cycle.
1) Python Consultant: Responsible for providing application improvement services by coordinating with business analysts, module developers etc.
2) Python Developer: Develop back-end components, link up the application along with web services, and backing the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
3) Machine Learning Engineer: Complete development of ML algorithms in Python.
4) Artificial Intelligence Engineer: Design, test, and execute AI models, as well as the handling of the AI infrastructure.
5) Web App Development and Frameworks: Choosing frameworks such as DJANGO and EXPRESS create web applications.
6) Web App Testing: Report bugs and make sure that the website works is needed.
7) Game Development: Create AI Enemies & Friends and Graphic textures accordingly.
8) Big Data Analysis: A booming field which can be used to obtain data helpful to make decisions and help take risks for better profits.
9) Data Scientist: Systematic professional who make use of their skills equally in technology and social discipline to discover trends and manage data.
10) Smart Devices: IoT devices and another place where you can use Python and build better infrastructure for connecting the world.
If you have a desire to earn big and obtain an empowered future learn python programming which is a multi-purpose language with a simple, clean, and beginner-friendly syntax. You will grasp it with no trouble and will be able to utilize the skills to set down an amazing profession in the rising data science industry. The call for python programmers gets bigger with the applications for machine learning that is rising every day.
Now that you have a basic understanding of python programming, check out the various Python Certification Courses offered through Skill At Will
Got any questions? Let us know in the comments below.